Saturday, May 21, 2005

shingles

CJ went to see the doctor this morning because he had a painful rash on his neck. He was diagnosed with shingles... WTF???? When he gets sick, he gets sick. Two years ago he got meningitis... now this, I feel so bad for him. I hope that Sebastian doesn't get chickenpox. That would suck.

On a happier note. Kenzie, Sebastian and I went to visit Jenniferlyn and Ben this morning. Kenzie was REALLY clingy at first. I don't get it. By the end though she was happy and playing and having a good time. She is such a good sharer. She makes me proud! SEbastian LOVED Greg. It was cute. Everytime Greg walked by Sebastian would give him a big smile. They are both sleeping now! YAY. Here are some pictures from this morning.


133_3339 (2)
Originally uploaded by karenandcj.




133_3336 (2)
Originally uploaded by karenandcj.




133_3337 (2)
Originally uploaded by karenandcj.




133_3349 (2)
Originally uploaded by karenandcj.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home