Tuesday, May 24, 2005

going to work

Every day when I go to work I kiss the family goodbye and then head out the door. There is something about Kenzie's kisses that is just so darn adorable. She scrunches up her lips like she is being a fish and give me a full-on lip plant!

Then, more often than not, as I pull out of the driveway, I look towards the living room window and see my best-friend-husband-aka-kitchen-boy, holding our very dramatic-yet-oh-so-cute son, and our little attitude-ridden-Kenzie-Boo (not to be confused with "little poo", but that's another story) as they stand by the couch and wave goodbye and give me the "I love you sign". It warms my heart every day.


As for the little poo story...

The other day K was giving us a bit too much "attitude"... CJ, muttered "Stop being such a poo"... to which she responded "I'M NOT A POO... I'M KENZIE BOO! I'M NOT A POO... I'M KENZIE BOO! I'M NOT A POO... I'M KENZIE BOO! I'M NOT A POO... I'M KENZIE BOO! I'M NOT A POO... I'M KENZIE BOO! I'M NOT A POO... I'M KENZIE BOO!"

over and over and over and over... It was very hard not to laugh at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home