Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sigh of Relief

I finally remembered to bring pictures into work today. I finally have some pics of the kids and family on my desk. I feel much better now.

Onto a completely different topic. Yesterday we had a fantastic evening. When I got home Kenzie and Sebby came running to give me hugs (as always.. I love that). Kenzie was really excited and took my hand to bring me to her sticker chart to show me that she had earned all her stickers for two days straight… thereby earning two stars which equals one pair of princes shoes. (yes I caved and went from 3 days good behaviour to two).

In any case, the family packed up and went to Zellers and Kenzie got her new shoes. She wore them out of the store and I swear she had a wonderful bounce in her step.

CJ and I decided to take the kids to our new favourite wing place – Wild Wing . The only thing they have on the menu is wings, fries and onion rings (and a kids menu). They have 52…. Yes that’s FIFTY-TWO different flavours of wings ranging from mild to dangerous (the ones CJ likes to order). They also have beer, wine and cocktails. Check out the menu…..

wildwings

The kids behaved like angels. They loved their food and they stayed relatively clean. CJ and I enjoyed our wings – (I ordered the Home on the Ranch and they were spectacular, CJ had the HOT LIPS ha ha ha).

So after dinner we decided to try to win a stuffed animal from one of those game thingies where you move “the claw” around and then press a button, the claw drops and when it comes up it may or may not grasp onto a stuffed animal. Most of the time the stuffed animal is too heavy and you walk away with nothing. Well this game is awesome. If you done’t get one, you get to keep playing until you do…. We became addicted and walked out of the restaurant with 6 little stuffed toys.

The kids had a blast, CJ and I had fun. It was a fun night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

I went to a wing place like that in Texas and I was awesome! I love wings!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home