Wednesday, September 13, 2006

what if you check them all?

Mum just sent me an excerpt from a book she is reading. It goes like this.

"the following is a list of possible warning signals of stress problems:

- feeling tired, never really feeling rested
- getting upset with friends, family members and coworkers over minor things
- lack of patience
- inability to feel relaxed
- constantly feeling under pressure because of job,personal life or finances
- feeling you don't have enough time for yourself
- feeling you don't have enough time for your family
- absentmindedness, forgetting things
- feeling irritable and tired at the end of the work day

if you checked two or more of the above statements chances are that you are suffering from stress. this chapter will show some of the ways you can catch yourself when you are feeling tense or pressured....."

I think I better run and buy that book NOW. But wait, I don't have time...

3 Comments:

Blogger Bek said...

Oh geez - if that's the case, I may be terminal. ;) And if they need a BOOK to tell they they're stressed, they need to get help anyway. hahaha I'm just resigned to it here.

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's new.......Karen you are not alone. I can check everyone of them too......
H:-)

8:12 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hey, that's me too! I bet at least half the population can check at least two though. :)

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home