Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Dear Seb

My sweet baby boy. I am so sorry. I am sorry we let you cry last night. It broke my heart. I wish I could explain to you that we just want you to sleep through the night. I wish I could make you understand that we are still there (just in the next room - or even, hovering outside your door) and that we will be there when you wake up in the morning. That we will have a nice, big warm bottle for you when the sun comes up. I want you to know that I would do anything for you. But your Dad and I are both exhausted. You really don't need to wake up twice a night for a little drink. You are a big healthy boy. You are 6 months old and should be able to sleep through the night.

I hope you know how much we love you. I hope that soon you will sleep through the night and not cry. I hope you will understand that we will always be there for you.

I love you sweetheart... very very very much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

That brought tears to my eyes. It's so hard to hear your baby crying.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home