Monday, September 18, 2006

Help - need retail therapy

I am having some major PMS grumpiness symptoms. I don't have any medically prescribed "happy pills" at my disposal; I can't eat chocolate so I am opting for retail therapy. Any ideas? Anything will do... just give me something to purchase on-line. It needs to be affordable enough so that the natural high benefits of the purchase are not off-set by any feeling of guilt or buyers remorse resulting from a price tag that will drive me to bankruptcy.

Thanks in advance.

Here are some cute pics from the weekend.

he married me :)
handsome

CUTE!
sept 17 065

This is the face I get anytime I ask him for a smile.
say cheese

waiting for Seb to come out.
sept 17 056

3 Comments:

Blogger mrsf1231 said...

your kids crack me up!
sorry you are feeling pms-y. retail therapy is a good thing. Get the kiddos something fun. or get something for CJ....hell get yourself some awesome lotion or a cool candle

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i recommend...Grady-White
and Orvis. That'll make ya happy!... DAMN HAPPY!
DW1

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss my babies!!!!!!!!!
DW2

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home