Saturday, September 13, 2008

typical day

This morning I woke up feeling like crap. I was out with Sue, Helen, Jacque, Vikki and Bev last night and didn't get home till after midnight. I was feeling a little worse for wear when the kids woke up at 6:00am this morning. But the day was still good. When we got to gymnastics Dave asked CJ to come to a poker tournament this evening. So Helen asked what I was planning to do... since I had no plans we agreed to do something. She and Gay were going to get together already so I told them to come over and we'd order pizza and hang out. So at 6:00 they arrived... within 4 seconds we had 9 kids in the house but they headed straight downstairs to play so we were free to relax. Gay brought over B52 fixings (ha ha ha that reminded me of my early 20's) ... i brought out the giant cosmo bottle. We called Sue and told her to come over. Soon we had a party going on. here we are...

the ladies.

IMG_3499

IMG_3497

the kids

IMG_3496

IMG_3511

It was s great evening. it's now 11:00. The last guests just left, CJ just got home after having a great evening. The kids are still awake but being good.

A few fun things to remember... Helen's "green" garlic bread and her losing her car keys (in her purse, locked in her car).

and here are a couple videos.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home