Thursday, September 11, 2008

various

1. I've been pretty emotional today. I cried when I talked to my neighbour on the street. I cried when I read an email from Helen. I cried when the kids were acting up and trying my patience.

2. I honestly don't know if anyone other than me reads these posts... lol. In case anyone does and you are interested in buying some eco-friendly products, can you look here? Our school will get a portion of all sales from this link and the money is going towards out outdoor classroom so I am hoping some folks will consider buying something from here.

3. I actually had this crazy thought today - that I actually like working with Mr. RT.

4. Tomorrow's friday. In the evening we are doing "bean-counting" (counting and tallying money from the hot lunch program) and then going for a drink. I am looking forward to that (more the latter part).

5. I feel really anxious and unsettled at work these days.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been quite a while since I have seen you on the board? Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you. Hugs!
Love, Leigh

9:36 PM  
Blogger Amy J said...

I read your blog! Like Leigh, I'd love to see you around MH more...

I like your school fundraiser. We have the typical fundraiser stuff... overpriced candy and giftwrap. :)

8:00 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

I still read your blog Karen! :) I have just been too lazy to comment much. Love ya!
~Bek

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do too... sometimes a little behind schedule... 143

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home