Saturday, March 21, 2009

grindin'

Kids got skateboards today. I should have known better, but I gave them to them at about 6:30 tonight, after a day full of playing and a birthday party. They were tired before they even started. I was pretty impressed with their motor skills - they were both able to get on and shuffle around a bit, but Seb kept putting more weight on one side of the board so it would always turn in one direction. This made him VERY upset and frustrated and we ultimately had to take the board away from him and take a break until tomorrow because he was throwing a tantrum every 2 minutes. In any case, I got few pictures taken before the meltdowns began. Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit more fun for everyone.

On another note. This is the first weekend in about 3 months that I haven’t had to work on the weekend. I am so happy about that. When I work on the weekend it just feels like I don’t get a decent break to recharge my batteries. I have been feeling pretty burnt out at work so this was a good thing for me. I think that by the time Monday rolls around I’ll be all set to go again.

Going down the driveway
IMG_5447

Thank God for wristpads
IMG_5449

Here they come
IMG_5448

The Boo
IMG_5450

Starting to be more confident
IMG_5453

IMG_5455

In a happy moment
IMG_5458

She’s cool
IMG_5459

Here’s another way of doing it
IMG_5462

Seb being a poop!
IMG_5464

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy J said...

What fun! I think my two would be way too chicken... Ava would be for sure!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home