Friday, March 06, 2009

Seb

I'm home sick again today. Yesterday I had this migraine that seriously made me want to die. This morning I woke up with remnants of that headache and so I called in sick again. i am scared of how much work I will have to catch up on over the weekend and next week. But I am glad I stayed home. I can't imagine being at the office today. I have zero energy and I still feel like crap.

Seb also stayed home today. he probably could have gone into school today but he has a it of a cold so I figured it would do him good to stay home and rest too.

This was him when he got up this morning.
Picture 083

Picture 085

I looked at him and decided he needed something......

























a hair cut!!!

Picture 132

Picture 089

Picture 088

he hasn't has his hair this short in a long time. I think he looks very handsome. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home