Monday, January 19, 2009

on this day three years ago

Every once in a while I like to look back at my blog posts from a while back and remember what life was like. Today I randomly chose to look at January/February 2006. At that time we were living in Seattle, the kids were 1 and 3, CJ was a stay-at-home Dad, I was working at IBI and we were socializing and partying a lot. I miss that time. I know it's like looking through rose-coloured glasses, but all I remember were the great times. Get togethers with our friends, play dates, fun things to do in Seattle, happy hour with the ladies etc. Here are a few photos from back then. I can't believe how little the kids were.... CJ ... if you are reading this... we NEED to buy some plane tickets and go back to seattle for a visit.

CJ and Kenzie at Andrea and chris's wedding
DSCN1053

One of my all time favs of CJ the stay-at-home dad
DSCN1486

poor little Seb (it's a good pic of me though and that's what's important right) :)
DSCN1436

Kenzie and her friend Katrina
DSCN1359

so so cute
DSCN1334

DSCN1122

DSCN1238

Friends (Bila and Dawn)
21

CJ running around Greenlake
DSCN1261

Look how little she was....
DSCN1166

The ladies. I miss them.
DSCN1108

Christmas Eve with the Wheelers
DSCN0510

Kenzie caught in the act!
FSCN0414

The Boo
Dec11 032


This pic is when they were even younger (maybe 2-1/2 and 6 months?)
PA130036

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss you....sniff sniff....love you...sniff sniff...want you back...sniff sniff....the 4 wheelers

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home