Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas to do list

Done
Put up Christmas Lights (check) - Thanks CJ
send Christmas Cards (some - check)
Put up and decorate Tree (check)

IMG_4415 IMG_4417

To DO
send remaining Christmas cards (If anyone reading this knows Sam, Sarah or Karen Bell's address let me know - the emails I sent them were returned)
get CJ's hernia fixed
buy/order presents (Andrea, Chris, Mum (Omi), Dad (Opa), Jordana, Seb and Kenzie, CJ, friends, dog, cats)
wrap presents
buy stockings for pets (requested by kenzie)
put up stockings
bake cookies
clean house
buy food
buy booze
get ready for dad's arrival/visit
bathe dog

Yes, I'm a bit stressed out.

On another note, CJ's mum came to visit this past weekend. We went to my company's kids' christmas party and everyone had fun.
DSC00735


On Sunday we decided to do a family "tree trimming" do my mum and Andrea and her family came over too. Jordana just gets cuter and cuter every time I see her. See for yourself.

IMG_4390

IMG_4389

IMG_4376

I really like this picture of the kids and their grandmothers playing Monopoly!
IMG_4397

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karen, Seb cracks me up! Such a funny boy!
Jordana is too cute! I can't believe how big she is getting.
Don't get too stressed out hun!
I miss you!
Hugs,
Ashleigh

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home