Saturday, January 17, 2009

on my mind

1. I'm proud of Seb for doing so well at the dentist (6 months ago he wouldn't open his mouth - today he got his teeth cleaned and polished with no fuss).
2. I'm surprised that Kenzie was told to brush her teeth more but Seb got kudos for having such clean teeth.
3. I'm sad that Kenzie is feeling coldy on the day of her birthday party.
4. I can't wait to see CJ - He's been away on business since Tuesday and I miss him.
5. I should have gotten webkinz for the loot bags instead of those mini barbie toys (the older kids are probably too old for what I got).
6. I should turn the fireplace off cause it's really warm - but its so cosy.
7. Should I be honest with Omi when she asks if the kids liked the soup she made?
8. I am so glad that Tyrone is presenting at the public meetings this week and that I don't have to.
9. Koda (the dog) is a PITA. She keeps stealing food from the counter.
10. I had fun at Angela's house yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home