Thursday, May 26, 2005

CJ's Phone camera

Often, when CJ takes the kids out for adventures, he'll take some pictures with his phone and email them to me at work. I can't tell you how much I love this. It just makes me soooo happy knowing that they are out there having fun. These are some pics he just sent to me (excuse the "phone-quality" pictures).

He took the kiddos to a park today with a farm. After they looked at the animals they had a picnic.

I am sitting at my desk now (just having some lunch) and I feel so good about being here because i don't have a single worry about how my family is doing. I know they are healthy (well relatively - i.e. CJ's shingles) and happy.

That is all.



Image100
Originally uploaded by karenandcj.


Image098
Originally uploaded by karenandcj.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home