Monday, July 25, 2005

the beach

Well we did it. At 8:30 this morning we were packed up and on our way to the beach. it was actually really great. As Sebastian was taking a nap in the stroller in the shade, and Kenzie was busy building sand castles, I sat back on the towel looking out at the water and thinking "this is one of those good moments" :)

I did a bad thing though. When Kenzie told me she hd to go pee, I looked at the bathrooms far far off in the distance. And so I said... "just go in the water". She looked at me like I was insane. So I repeated "just squat down in the water and go pee, and the water will wash it away".... hey, I know... bad bad bad....

anyhow... she didn't go.

... a few minutes later i look up and see her standing by the water trying to take her bathing suit off. "what are you doing Kenzie?" I ask.

"I'm going to go pee pee"

"Oh Honey... you can leave your bathing suit on".

...another "are you freakin' insane?!?!?!" look from the boo.

Ha ha ha... so I held her while she peed in the lake. Have I harmed her for life? i think not. I know, maybe not the most sanitary, but don't try to tell me she's the first kid to pee in the lake...

Here's a picture of when we first arrived. It is so beautiful there.
P7250003

Kenzie testing the water...
P7250021

Sebastian after his swim. He loved the water but it made him tired.
P7250016

Kenzie boo
P7250008

This is what summer is all about
P7250014

P7250019

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home