Thursday, July 21, 2005

ever feel like you are just swimming in the ocean of life?

I do. And that's not necessarily a bad thing. Being in the water is fun and feels good most of the time. It's exhilarating. I enjoy it. But swimming is a) tiring and b) a bit scary cause you really don't know what is lurking underneath you in those deep dark waters.

Sometimes I just feel like I need a couple of those arm blow-up thingies that we got for Kenzie (which, btw, she refuses to wear).... a couple of those and say, a big old snorkel and mask so that I can stop kicking my legs around and just relax and float around, all while “observing” what’s going on with all the little fishies around me.

There. was this metaphorical enough for you? Does anyone know what the hell I'm trying to say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home