Wednesday, July 13, 2005

child cruelty

I feel like every day I read something else that absolutely sickens me. You watch the news and hear about child molesters and murderers. You read the paper and find out about terrible punishments that "parents" inflict on their kids. You read about children that are neglected, starved, beaten. For God's sake... I had to stop reading People magazine last night because it was full of sad stories about children.

I hate hate hate that these things happen. Children are so completely innocent. They should be protected and loved, not taken advantage of because they are weak, naive, and unable to stand up for themselves. I can't express how upset I get when I hear these things.

For what it's worth I think that any adult that molests a child should be killed. IMMEDIATELY. As soon as they are proven guilty.... It's not a matter of what they deserve. To be honest I think death is almost too good for them. They should be made to suffer. But for the sake of all children, we must get rid of these parasites. There is no place in society for monsters like them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

I feel the same way you do about molesters. They should be tortured as well. They do not get enough time at all these days. The other day Cory and I were watching Oprah and it was about parents who killed their kids. He told me to turn it off and we both just sat there thinking how could they do that? Just horrible and it breaks my heart.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home