Tuesday, March 14, 2006

if I won a lot of money...

... and I mean A LOT! (as in, working was no longer necessary and kids would be set for life)... I would,

- quit my job. As in.. I'd type up my resignation letter RIGHT NOW and hand it in.
- I'd see if CJ wanted to bring the kids and come to Spokane with me this afternoon and stay in the hotel and go and do fun stuff in town tomorrow so we could be together in the evening and mornings (assuming I still went on this trip cause I wouldn't want to leave my employer in a lurch)
- Fly to Boise, ID to visit Erin and watch Seb and Cam play together
- Pay off the house and start looking for a contractor to do all the home renovations that I want done (walls knocked down, new carpets, new hardwoods, new windopws, new paint, smaller deck)
- Get a landscaper to come and do some work on the landscaping
- buy my mom a condo/house in Seattle so she could come and visit whenever but wouldn't have to live with us
- book a family vacation to Hawaii for 3 weeks
- build a big indoor playground in Kirkland
- get a personal trainer and chef to make me skinny
- I could go on. But that's enough for now :)

and on an unrelated note. Here's a cute picture of the Boo

DSCN1872

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

You are one prolific blogger!! love the pic of CJ and Kenzie as ballerinas!
ITA with a bunch of what you wrote, although I would pack up and move to Hawaii, altogether. You could spend your three weeks in our decked out "ohana". I would ply you with ahi poke and "Pogdkas"...

4:28 PM  
Blogger JL said...

Boo is so sweet.
I love all your ideas... I would hire a chef and personal trainer too, even though I am a personal trainer... :)
I would go to europe again, I would travel travel travel! It is fun to dream.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home