Saturday, March 04, 2006

Sunshine, the new zoloft

wow... what a difference a little sunshine makes. Well that and a good night's sleep. CJ let me sleep in till 8:00 today. It was great.

Then I met up with Hadley, Phoebe, Titina, and Scott, KC and Montana. We went to the local park and the kids had a blast. The weather was PERFECT! Cool and crisp and teh sun was so bright. It made e sooooo happy.

I can't explain how much it warms my heart to see Kenzie with her girl friends, running around, holding hands and just playing with each other. Because she's so timid I worry about her. But she seems to come out of her shell with Montana and Phoebe. They get along so great. I'm sure it will make a world of difference when Kenzie has Phoebe to show her the ropes at preschool this fall.

Sebby and Titina are pretty darn adorable too.
DSCN1647

DSCN1633

It was a bit tougher getting pics of the older girls since they were running around like crazy the whole time.

DSCN1646

DSCN1649

DSCN1653

DSCN1652

DSCN1642

Now, to top off a pretty perfect day... the kids are now down for naps, CJ just got home (he was being a handyman today - SEXAY!!!), so we're going to have naps. In an hour and a half I'm picking up Karen and we're off to get pampered (manicures and pedicures) and THEN we are meeting up with the ladies for happy hour drinks and munchies. Can't get much better than that.

Later tonight CJ is off to play poker. So it should turn out to be a great day for all of us :)

2 Comments:

Blogger TQ said...

sounds like a perfect day to me too..I need some sunshine ;)

5:39 PM  
Blogger JL said...

sounds perfect... except I miss you and would love to see you!
Sunshine is great huh?

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home