Monday, February 20, 2006

why I love our friends

1. Because they'll come over on a minute's notice.
2. Because my kids love Jess and she keeps them entertained and happy all night.
3. Cause friends like Dawn, Nabila and Sam know me and CJ, they understand our life (not perfect but good) and they make me smile and feel happy.
4. Cause they don't care if the dinner we serve consists of sausages, salad and drinks.
5. I can run around in yoga pants, a t-shirt and no make-up and they think that's normal.
6. Because I miss them when they leave.

Thanks for a great President's Day Sam, Jess, Dawn, Gabby, Gregory, Darwin, Steve, Nabila, Julian and Jasmine. I LOVE EACH ONE OF YOU!

This is my future daughter-in-law. I love her already!
DSCN1455

Like mother, like daughter, they are both gorgeous.
DSCN1452

The ladies and the kids. For some odd reason, the men were all gathered outside by the bbq.
DSCN1447

Jess and Gabby. Jess I dig your new braces. They are cool!
DSCN1442

p.s. I took this picture earier today. I think my eyebrows look gooooooood.
DSCN1436

1 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

so fun! as usual at your house.

your eyebrows DO look great,, poor sebby doesn't like the pic though :)

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home