Sunday, February 19, 2006

the rest of the day

Well despite the kids being awesome and both sleeping for 3 hours this afternoon, I didn't nap. Too wound up I guess.

But I was beat so I canceled on the Wheelers. Thanks so much for inviting me D-squared. You are good friends. Tomorrow, for sure!!!

We spent the afternoon & evening just hanging out and playing. The kids entertained each other for quite a while. They made me laugh. Kenzie would crawl into her priness "bed, flip herself over and hide from Seb. Seb would climb on the mattress and jump on top of her and the two of them just laughed and laughed and laughed. It made my heart smile :)

DSCN1383

oh yah... and we had to run to the store quickly. We were out of wipes which is a bad thing when you are home with a one year old who is having a typical reaction to antibiotics... iykwim! anyhow, I told Kenzie to go to her room and put on some warm clothes. This is what she came up with... and yes, that's how I took her to the store. I'm thinking this will be a good blackmail photo when she's older.

DSCN1380

1 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

HA Love that outfit!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home