Thursday, February 09, 2006

random things

I'm not sure what to blog about today, but feel the need to blog. So here are some random things going through my head.

1. The other day CJ said to me... "Honey, I gotta show you something really cool that I learned on the internet". He proceeded to go upstairs and come back down with a T-shirt. He laid it on the floor "just so", pinched a spot just about left nipple area and then picked up part of the collar, did a little FLIP... and voila the T-shirt was folded! He was so proud of himself. Even offered to show me the video clip on-line where he learned it.

2. Our good friend Steve recently left his job at Microsoft to go into business himself. Steve I wish you the best of luck. I KNOW you will be successful because you are extremely bright, creative and you work hard just because you are geeky and love the stuff you do :) Have fun and good luck. Make us proud!

3. We are going out for sushi tonight. YUM!

4. Tomorrow is Friday, my second favorite day of the week.

5. Did you know that Canada's National Anthem is Oh Canada?

6. The Olympics are starting tomorrow. I am very excited!

7. Girls night out tomorrow night. I am psyched!

8. Kenzie Boo is sick. I hope she has a good day today with lots of snuggles, popsicles, soup and watching Cinderella. Get better soon Boo Bug. I love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

sushi tonight and girls night out tomorrow? How FUN!
Miss yoU!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home