Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Feb 15th

I guess I missed blogging yesterday. It seems like I should have since it was Valentine's day and all. But we have a sick household and I was swamped at work.

CJ brought Sebby in to the doctor on Monday because he was up with a fever on Sunday night. The doctor said that his ears looked red but weren't infected. She suggested that the fever was due to him teething. He's had fevers for the last two days and has been up every night so today CJ brought him back in this morning. Turns out he has another double ear infection. Poor little man :( The doctor said "oh, I wish i could have written you a script on Monday"... no shit sherlock!! He's had a double ear infection every time he's gotten a cold since last August. You'd think that by now the doctors would realize that if his nose is running he's gonna get an ear infection. grrrrr

I have also come down with a cold. I put up a good fight, but all the in-your-face sneezes and coughs finally won out.

Anyhow, yesterday morning when Kenzie woke up and saw her Valentine's bag of goodies she was so excited. Here's a pic.

DSCN1317

She got a big red bear and named it Beary! She loves her Beary.

DSCN1325

Sebby got some treats too... new shoes and a new bowl with fork and spoon. He also got some finger paints and other craft stuff. But, he loved the balloons most of all.

DSCN1321

CJ spoiled me. I got a bag full of my favorite magazines with chocolates and other candies. Then he also sent a dozen red roses to the office. What a sweet romatic guy. xoxoxo

My gift to CJ was a golfing game for his XBox. We had fun last night creating his character's appearance. It was cool to play around with all the facial features and body builds to make a character that looked pretty darn close to CJ.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

A bag full of mags...that is a terrific gift! Sorry you all are not feeling well.

3:12 PM  
Blogger JL said...

that is so nice... love the pics

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home