Sunday, February 26, 2006

wow

It's been a few days since I last blogged. But that's because I almost died. Or at least that's how it felt. CJ and I both came down with the flu on Thursday and man, did that ever suck. It was one of those times that I actually missed my mom and wished she lived closer.

It took us a couple days to feel somewhat normal again... and even today we are both still wiped out. So let's see .. the weekend went like this

Thursady afternoon: puked

Thursday evening: puked and moaned

Friday morning: exhausted, called in sick, took Kenzie to her doctors appointment. She got a shot at the dr.'s. After the shot she thanked the nurse and told her she liked getting shots? [shrug] I don't get it either.

Friday afternoon: napped, then took the kids to the park
DSCN1547

DSCN1545

Saturday morning: took the kids to the Children's museum
DSCN1555

DSCN1561

Saturday afternoon: spent the afternoon recovering - apparently I wasn't quite recovered enough for a children's museum excursion

Saturday evening: had my first alcoholic beverage in 3 days... felt much better :D We did some crafts.

Kenzie made a candy necklace
DSCN1567

Sebby, the artiste!
DSCN1568

The peeps.
DSCN1573

Sunday morning: playdate followed by lunch (just Kenzie and I).

Which brings us to now. It's sunday afternoon and I am getting that sad feeling in my stomach. I used to get it when I was a kid and didn't want to go to school the next day :(

3 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

I hate that sunday blus feeling, I get it too...
and being sick does suck - I am glad you are feeling better. Miss you lady!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

So glad you survived! I hope the Sunday blues have subsided.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He doesn't eat the crayons? Titina eats them no matter how many times we tell her not too! Good job Seb!!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home