Wednesday, February 22, 2006

blah

CJ didn't sleep well last night so he was extra tired this morning and I felt so bad for him, and guilty for coming into work.

Sebby is sick (he's been very cranky and he threw up this morning).

Miro (the cat) is sick (has been for 4 days). I am worried about her and stressed about the cost of additional vets exams, tests, medicine etc.

There is a damn mole that, in the last two days, has destroyed our beautiful front lawn. Last night he got into my flower bed where all the tulips were just starting to come up. It made me want to cry.

I had to pull together a proposal today. Amazingly, I got it done and I don't have to work late tonight.

I am fat and discouraged by it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-( I'm sorry Karen......but yipee that you don't have to work late.
H

8:03 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

If you ever want David to teach CJ how to set a mole trap, he's become an expert at it...
Blah days bite :(

1:17 AM  
Blogger JL said...

sorry you are down...
You are beautiful BTW
hugs!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home