Wednesday, March 01, 2006

slacker

I'm a blogger slacker. I'z been busy. I was out of town yesterday and super swamped at work in general. But I'm feeling happy today so I wanted to do a quick update.

1. I think we are all on the mend. Sebby seems to be feeling better, CJ and I are better. Kenz still has a cough but she's a trooper.

2. I got my bonus yesterday. It's pretty much gone now to pay off bills but I feel good paying off the big line-items.

3. My buddy, Petey Mango, started work at my firm today. It's gonna be cool working with him. And now I have a commute buddy too... YAY for HOV lanes.

4. CJ did some home renovations yesterday. He took down the giant boxes that were attached to our ceiling in the family room - the boxes with the flourescent lights in them. And replaced them with these. I LOVE them and the light in that room is so much better now. (Yes, he still has some work to do to fix the holes in the ceiling... but i think they look fantastic!) ... and yes, the room is messy.

DSCN1585

5. Side note: When he took the old lights off the ceiling was all marked up & dirty underneath. He used the Mr. Clean magic erasures to try and get the marks off and they worked AWESOME! CJ was so amazed by these sponges... he was cute!

6. Miro seems to be feeling better. She came out from under the bed and slept on me last night. She was super affectionate so she must be feeling better too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

Glad to hear EVERYONE is on the mend! The light is gorgeous.

11:59 AM  
Blogger JL said...

wow glad everyone is feeling better.... CJ is like a miracle worker ;)
BTW, I have done the same thing with video cameras before - held them on the side... oops!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The light is beautiful - if the old light is what I'm thinking it was it's a huge improvement!

I'm so glad to hear that your kitty (as well as everyone else) is feeling better. I hope it continues!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

Go CJ!! I'm so glad Miro is feeling better!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home