Sunday, March 05, 2006

ready for bed

It's 7:54 and I'm ready for bed. I'll be brief...

Jess came to hang out.. we did crafts and decorated the kids' boxes...
DSCN1674

Kenzie's Box...
DSCN1676

We had an impromptu get-together at our house. Much fun was had. By the way, Nabila, thanks for all the clothes.. they are adorable. can't wait to dress up Sebby tomorrow.

DSCN1701

DSCN1688

DSCN1706

Darwin, you married this woman... and little bunny boy will be carrying on the family name.
DSCN1683

Tomorrow I am off to Yakima... fun fun fun. At least I come home afterwards. I was going to drive up to Wenatchee after my meeting because I have a meeting there on Tuesday, but I decided I'd miss CJ and the kids too much if I did that. So I'll be doing a bit of extra driving but at least I'll be home tomorrow night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for having us over yesterday. I miss hanging out with everyone!!! Sam

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home