Saturday, March 18, 2006

Random thoughts and lots of pics

1. I have decided the camera makes me a better person. I am always thinking of fun things we can do so I can get some cool pictures. If the kids don't nap I take the opportunity to do a photo shoot. If I am feeling lazy the thought of good pics makes me more energetic. I love that I can combine my hobby, taking pictures, with hanging out with the family.

2. We went to the park today and met up with Kristin and Montana. We all had a blast. I loved watching Sebby with the animals. This is the first time we've been to the park since he's walking so he could basically go where he wanted to. He had a lot of fun. I couldn't believe how late it was when we finally got back into the car.

3. CJ and I are going out for dinner with Pete and Hadley tonight. I can NOT wait It's the first time we've been out together in ages. Also we are meeting Veronica for the first time. Veronica is a friend of Hadley's who will be babysitting for us. I hope she likes us and that the kids love her so we will have the opportunity to go out together more often.

Here are some pics from today.

DSCN2013

DSCN2004

DSCN1997

DSCN1996

DSCN1993

DSCN1985

DSCN1983

2 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

cute cute pics!
I miss you lady

11:14 PM  
Blogger mrsf1231 said...

can your children be any cutier?!?!
seriously

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home