Friday, November 17, 2006

CJ is well!

CJ is good and almost all better. On Tuesday I went home at lunch and took him to the ER… we ended up staying there for almost 4 hours and we were still waiting. It looked like we would be waiting another couple hours and CJ was feeling god-awful so we left and came back home and he went straight to bed. I picked up some Tylenol 1’s for him. That is one great thing about Canada – the ability to get Tylenol with codeine over the counter. He took some of those and they at least lessened the body aches and headache. He stayed home on Wednesday too and by the end of the day was starting to feel better. Yesterday he dragged himself into work …. This morning he is almost 100% again. I am so glad. I was very worried.

I have to apologize for not updating sooner. Especially to Dawn and Hadley who were both very concerned and sent several emails and left phone messages. I AM SO SORRY! I should have called you back sooner but I just got tied up with work and kids and day to day “stuff”. (Dawn, it was adorable hearing gabby’s little voice on the phone – can’t wait to see her next week).

So life is good. It’s Friday today which means I only work a half day. CJ’s mum, Nana is at our house. She came to visit and will be staying till tomorrow. CJ and I are curling tonight. Tomorrow I will hang with the kids (CJ gets to watch football is peace) and tomorrow night we have a party to go to (like real people, with friends…..). then on Sunday I am going to the Christmas show. I am really psyched about it. CJ put our Christmas lights up last weekend and they look awesome. I am also really excited to spend a few hours with Ewa without kids so we can talk and catch up. :)

So there you have it. I will leave you with these pics of our goofy daughter.

shoes 002shoes 003shoes 004

1 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

I never knew you could wait that long in an ER.I am so happy to hear he is doing better.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home