Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Little Mermaid - A parent's perspective

Personally I think this Ariel is a bit of a selfish brat. I mean seriously… She let Sebastian and her dad down in a major way by not showing up at the concert. Not to mention how her sisters must have felt. Not only do they have to be the supporting cast for her grand entrance but then she doesn’t even bother showing up? I think she should have been grounded for at least 2 weeks. Also… what is she doing swimming off into the middle of the ocean with her little buddy, Flounder. What kind of a friend leaves her buddy outside of the sunken ship where he could get eaten by a shark? Not only is she selfish but I don’t think she’s very smart.

All I can say is that if I were her mother I’d tell her to get her head out of the clouds and start focusing on her school work. I’d also make sure she was a bit nicer to her friends and family and a little bit less self-absorbed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

must-have marketing tie-in update...

"shimmering lights" ariel barbie doll... $30...

sheesh...

2:16 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Tell me what you really think....

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home