Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Random thoughts

1. Sebby is sick with croup. I hate that. He feels miserable, his cough scares me, he is up most of the night, (i.e. CJ and I don’t get any sleep), and my mother insists on offering advice.

2. If I was in high school, my new company would be the “band kids” and my old company would be the “popular group/jocks”. I prefer the “band kids”. They are more interesting, down to earth and more civil to each other. The “popular kids” were fun to hang with, but I never really fit in.

3. I’m tired today.

4. It’s really rainy today. And we are currently having a thunder storm. I love that. But I do wish that I could be home with the kids and CJ. It would be the perfect day to just hang out and play.

5. On the weekend Kenzie spent a lot of time playing with the new teacher Barbie Opa gave her. It came with a little “student” Barbie. Well on Monday Kenzie lost one of the little Barbie’s shoes. She was devastated. I mean seriously… she was very very sad about it. So yesterday I went to Toys R Us after work to see if I could find a baby Barbie’s little red plastic shoe. Well, you can’t buy just a pair of shoes for a baby Barbie. So I ended up buying a set of 5 little kid Barbies in the hopes that they could “share” their shoes. Then I passed the Barbie horse drawn carriage. I HAD to have it… um, I mean KENZIE had to have it. And of course I couldn’t just buy presents for K and not for S. So Sebby got a Thomas that he can sit on. It’s strange… I wonder sometimes if my kids are spoiled.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are...

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah...

7:53 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

"are NOT"...is what he meant to say, I think. He probably just got cut off. Must be a blogger glitch. You should report that ASAP.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, if your kids are spoiled so is mine. :) I know exactly where that little shopping trip came from - I have no self-control either.

I hope Sebby is better soon!

And I was a band geek - we threw kick-ass parties and the jocks and cheerleaders were actually asking to come to them before we got to the end of junior year. We never let them, we're such elitist snobs. Got flutes and clarinets shoved up our asses, the whole lot of us.

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home