Saturday, September 30, 2006

curling and scrapping

CJ and I went to the curling "workshop" this morning. What a blast. I love the whole "feel" of curling - holding the "rock" (my instructor corrected me when I called it a puck...), slidinmg across teh ice, hearing the "bonk" when one rock hits another. I also think we're going to have a blast with the socializing part. People starting drinking at 11:30am when we came off the ice for a break. Ha ha. I can't wait for our first game on Friday the 13th. We also found out today that it is customary, not only for the winners to buy the losers a drink... BUT ALSO, for the losers to then reciprocate. .. hey you gotta do it.. it's in the rules.

new topic. I did some more scrapping this afternoon. I missed our friends back in seattle so I put together the following two pages. I used a few new techniques too.

scrap 015

scrap 007

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd bet I would need a drink after tossin' "the rock" too.

AAAAAAAAAAAJHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Nice pages...really, pretty cool.
DW1

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home