Saturday, October 07, 2006

things are good

It's been a busy couple days. CJ and I have been getting ready for this Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. My dad will be arriving in a couple hours. My mum might come by tonight too and my sister and her husband are coming over tomorrow. Oh yah my mum's friend Isabella (she's like a second (or third or fourth) grandmother, to the kids) and her daughter are coming too. So we've been busy buying groceries, cleaning the house from top to bottom, and doing all the decorating that we've been meaning to do for ages (blinds, mirror etc).

The kids are napping now and CJ and I are sitting down relaxing and watching football. It feels so good to sit down.

This morning I took the kids to a new park. There was a little path to the lake (which is 2 blocks from our house) and the kids enjoyed that. It also provided a good photo opportunity.

CJ bought Sebby these shoes. He did good.
oct6 012

The view from a little bridge. Isn't it gorgeous? A typical fall day.
oct6 014

oct6 018

oct6 025

I love this picture.
oct6 026

oct6 033

2 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

Happy happy! I am so glad you got to sit with CJ a moment. I really love the pic of the kids walking down the path together... so much meaning. :)

3:40 PM  
Blogger JL said...

Happy happy! I am so glad you got to sit with CJ a moment. I really love the pic of the kids walking down the path together... so much meaning. :)

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home