Sunday, October 15, 2006

my friend ewa

My oldest friend (we've known each other for almost 20 years) came over to visit today with her two kiddos. I haven't seen them since they were K and S's age. Now they are 10 and 8.

It was great to see her. I feel sad that we drifted apart over the last few years. I mean up until about 3 years ago we still talked to each other every week, even though we didn't live in the same city. Then for whatever reasons that stopped. But we have reconnected now and I am so happy about that. I can't wait till we can talk again. In fact even now I am looking forward to calling her one evening this week to catch up and see how she's doing.

She has been through a lot over the last 10 years. I admire her greatly - for her dedication to her family, and her strength. I wish her so many good things for her future.

Here she is... this is Ewa! I love you "Lady" ;-)

kiddos 026

Alex. Isn't she beautiful.
kiddos 024

and Adam. He was so sweet. Especially to Sebby who was feeling under teh weather. Adam made him smile & giggle and for that I am thankful.
kiddos 030

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home