Friday, November 17, 2006

my 15 seconds of fame

Don't you just love it when people talk about you in their blog? It's even cooler if they actually put a link in to your blog.

Even if i don't understand anything that Steve writes (which 95% of the time is the case), I'm still drawn to his blog every day to see if he will give me an honorary mention.

There are actually a whole bunch of smart people that DO understand what he writes about. They read his blog. And in said blog HE TALKED ABOUT ME (well not really talked about.... but my name was there)..... and he put in a LINK!!!! TO MY BLOG!!!!! So now smart geeky people know I exist!

how cool is that!

On a side note... just to highlight how odd and geeky Steve really is, you gotta read this. It cracks me up. I keep going back to read it again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad CJ is feeling better. Can't wait to see you guys!!!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home