Friday, January 12, 2007

Life's ups and downs

Another week has flown by. Life becomes so much more hectic when the kids are sick. Omi came over and took care of Sebastian on Monday and Tuesday this weekend because he was sick – and very grumpy. Then CJ got sick too. On Wednesday CJ stayed home with Mackenzie because she had a fever and was feeling crappy. Yesterday I was home with Mackenzie because, in the morning, she said she still felt crappy. She seemed to recover miraculously as soon as CJ took Seb to school and I called into work to say I wouldn’t be in.

Okay so she could have gone to school and I could have gone to work, but we ended up having a really fun day. We headed out to Michaels and got some crafts stuff for her and Seb (she always has to buy something for her brother too – I think that’s darling) and some scrap booking supplies for me. Then we came home and got to work. I had so much fun scrap booking and Kenzie was great company and seemed to enjoy making her own pages.


Here are some pics of the products. I am pretty pleased. I'm onto my second album now :)


jan11 010

jan11 016

jan11 007
jan11 018
jan11 003

After her nap we headed out to pick up Sebastian. On the way we stopped at the post office to pick up a surprise parcel. It was a gift from the Lacey’s – a darling shirt for Kenzie (it has 2 butterflies and flowers on the front) and a super cool rocking guitar shirt for Seb which is the softest thing I have ever felt in my life. Nabila knows me so well – guess where she got them from – Boden of course. You can’t go wrong with mini-Boden. Thank you so much Lacey’s. I took pics of the kids yesterday (Kenzie wanted to put on her new shirt in the car – I made her wait till we got home) but haven’t uploaded them yet. I will soon.
By the way, the kids are being so damn cute lately they are all into giving each other hugs and kisses. Now don't get me wrong - they still fight plenty. Kenzie is very bossy and sebby is very stubborn - not a good combination. But they have their good moments. (note, shortly after this picture was snapped, Sebby bit Kenzie - that was not a good scene).
jan11 003
WE ahve a super fun weekend planned. Omi is watching teh kids again this afternoon and tonight. After work i am going to hot teh mall and then head home for a nap. CJ and I are curling at 10:00 tonight YAWN!! Tomorrow I'm going to pick up teh kids and we are going to meet Brian and Sue at the ringette tournament. It's teh Bunny Hop - so all the under 7's will be playing. It is bound to be supe cute. I am hoping to get kenzie excited about playing so we can sign her up for next year.
After naps we are having friends over for dinner, drinks and playing. There will be 5 kids under the age of 4 and 5 adults - it should be a blast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home