Monday, April 13, 2009

random thoughts

1. We had a good Easter. The kids had a ton of fun.
2. It was nice to see Andrea yesterday although I am really sad/frustrated about the deteriorating relationship between Andrea and mum
3. I wish mum wasn’t so stubborn and such an emotional manipulator
4. I wish Andrea was less stubborn and more thoughtful
5. I wish both of them could admit that they are partially wrong
6. I don’t know of I’m going into the office this morning or working from home
7. I am so glad that I no longer have to “punch the clock” at work
8. I wonder if we will get any of the work i/we’ve been chasing after (I really hope so)
9. I don’t know what to do with Sebby. He has become kinda rude sometimes and doesn’t have good manners (when he doesn’t want to).
10. I need to spend more time reading with Kenzie. She thinks other kids are smarter than her, when really I think its just that they’ve had more practice.
11. I am looking forward to warmer spring weather.
12. Maybe, if I stay home today, I’ll rake the grass and let the kiddos play outside.
13. The turkey soup we made last night was really good.
14. I hope the financing for our new car is approved.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy J said...

Sorry to hear about your sis and mum. I hope it will work out with time.

And for the record, Maddux is totally obnoxious (rude, stubborn, etc) for what seems like most of the time these days. He and I are having a "bootcamp" week of less tolerance on my part and more timeouts for him. :) These boys are WAY different than their big sisters!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home