Sunday, August 09, 2009

Road Rage / Neighbour issue

About a week ago some guy thought I cut him off (really - he was driving twice the speed limit) so within seconds of me turning in front of him (with plenty of room) he was on my tail, then pulled out, drove around me and almost hit me while cutting back in front of me. This was followed by us both rolling down our windows and him giving me the bird followed by a bunch of 4 letter words and some very sexist comments about womnen drivers (his wife/girlfriend was sitting beside him). Then just as I was about to respond, the light turned green and he squealed away (before I could say a word).

okay... so I wrote down his license plate #, tried to explpain "road rage" to the 4 kids in the car and carried on.

Fast forward to 2 days ago. I'm riding my bike down our street with the kids when I see a car that looks just like Mr. Rage's car. I check the license plate and it looks familiar - go home and check and sure enough it's HIS!!!. Turns out this fuckwad is my f'in neighbour. We live on a small cul de sac and he lives in one of the 20 houses on our street.

So, what would you do? I want to go have a little chat with him. I need closure. I need to tell his what a f'in ass he is. CJ says I should let it go. what would you do???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

being that we just finished a fine legal battle with our fine neighbors the Desmonds I say............get em tiger!!!!!!!!DW2

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home