Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter

Its been a good week. Unfortunately CJ is feeling like crap with a cold and Kenzie seems under the weather too. I'm feeling lazy and dont want to write alot but I do want to document all the great things about this week:

- got some good news at work
- really enjoying my coworkers lately
- got our tax rebate - CJ bought me a new labtop (now I can upload all my pictures and blog again
- the weather has been gorgeous!
001

012

- had (Good) friday off and we took the kids and Kenzie's friend Alisa to the zoo. Met Andrea there too.

006

063

012

024

049

062

051

.

my wonderful handsome hubby
.

- got my hair and eyebrows done yesterday
- kids played - a lot!!
041

054

- enjoyed watching the kids play on their new scooters
- kids woke up at 5:00 today ready to look for eggs... we held them off till 6:15. They had a blast finding all the chocolate eggs.


p.s. Sandy has started following us everywhere we go. she came to the park with us yesteday.

035

006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home