Monday, May 30, 2005

Our weekend.


134_3455 (3)
Originally uploaded by karenandcj.
Well it's been a great weekend. I can't believe it's Tuesday tomorrow. My mum - "Omi" - has been here since Friday night. We've been doing a lot of socializing, gardening and shopping. What more could anyone ask for? CJ's been getting hot and sweaty building the fence (va va voom!!!! ;-))It's looking good. I can't wait to see teh final product. I think it'll make a huge difference to our yard.

So, Omi, Kenzie and I went flower shopping today. We bought a bunch of perennials. I am trying to be less anal with my gardening and plant things that look more like an old English garden (rather than petunias all in a row).

I am all about roses this year. With CJ's help we planted 4 new rose bushes out front, and moved 6 more that we had in the backyard out to teh front. I think they'll do great in their new location. I absolutely LOVE gardening.

I am also really impressed with Kenzie. When we were buying flowers today she pointed to a geranium and said "geranium". awwwww How'd she get to be so smart! :)

Well that's it for now. I've posted some pics below.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

Glad you had a good weekend Karen. How do you post pictures in your blog?

Ash

12:41 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Ash, If you upload your pictures to flickr (www.flickr.com) there is an option when you look at the picture to "blog this picture" and it does it for you automatically. That's the only way I know how to do it... good luck.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home