Friday, May 27, 2005

The weekend


summer fun
Originally uploaded by karenandcj.
I can't wait. I have taken off Tuesday and Wednesday next week (& Monday is a holiday) so I have a 5 day weekend coming up! The weather has been absolutely gorgeous lately and it's supposed to continue through the weekend.

Mum is arriving tonight for a 10 day visit. That will be nice. I hope she doesn't drive me crazy - we either get along really well or she drives me batty. I will try to be patient.

Tomorrow I will be going to home Depot with CJ to purchase the fence supplies. We decided to go with a wooden fence (rather than vinyl). I love the look of wood. I think it'll look great when it's done - plus, I love to watch CJ do manly physical things (ha ha)!

I am looking forward to doing some gardening, drinking margaritas and just hanging out with mum and the kids. (I love saying "the kids"...)

Next Friday my sister is arriving with her boyfriend, Chris. I am looking forward to seeing her. Unfortunately they are only staying for 2 days - far too short of a visit in my opinion. Kenzie adores Andrea and I bet she will be thrilled to see her next week and very sad when Andrea leaves.

Oh yah... and my Dad is coming too. I think he is coming primarily to meet my sister's new boyfriend (I have a feeling she'll be engaged by the end of the year), but he is also coming for Sebastian's baptism. I hope it's not too stressful since mum and dad haven't spoken too much since their separation about 6 (?) years ago.

Okay, that's enough rambling from me.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend. Have fun and be safe.

- K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home