Wednesday, July 27, 2005

and life returns to normal

YAY! My wonderful husband is home. I missed him so much and am thrilled that he is home. So are the kids. Kenzie was so excited to see him. She talked about him the whole time he was gone. and asked me about a zillion times when he was coming home. Everytime she heard a noise in the house she'd say "oh... Daddy's home!!!!" and she'd be dissappointed when I told her it was "just the cat" or whatever.

Then, as soon as we met him at the airport she runs up to him, gives him a big hug and says "Hi Dad, do you have a cookie for me?". ha ha ha. Poor CJ.

So, this morning we went to meet Karen and Jenniferlyn for a playdate. It didn't work out so well. My two were tired and crabby from the get-go. Also I think I must have gotten some sunscreen in Seb's eyes (I'm so careful to wipe it off his hands but he probably wiped some from his cheek into his eyes). He cried for about half an hour when we first got to the park and his eyes were so red. He wouldn't eat ... i was going to take him to the doctor. But then on our way back to the car we found a shady spot and Seb drank a bottle and calmed down a bit. Then we passed the wading pool and caught up with the others. Kenzie wanted to play. So, I put her in her bathing suit and let her go. I also put Seb in the water (which he loves) and I washed his face. Within 5 minutes his eyes were back to normal and he was a happy camper sitting in the shade.

See....
sebman

Here are pics of the other kids.

Kenzie and Ethan
kenzieandethan

JL and Ben (aren't they cute)
jlandben

Ethan and Ben (the two blondies - I swear they could be brothers)
ethanandben

Anyhow.. I am now going to join my fabulous hubbie for a cool refreshing drink and get caught up.

I'm glad you are back honey!!! xoxoxoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home