Wednesday, July 27, 2005

to all you stay at home parents

.... you have my complete respect and admiration. This is the toughest job I have ever done... I am sooooo exhausted! And this is my vacation! ha. I can't wait for CJ to come home tomorrow (and not just so he can help with the kids).

This morning we met with Leigh and her boys at the beach again. Unfortunately, by the time we found each other, my two were tired and cranky. But we did have a few good moments. And Leigh (you are so sweet) gave me the sweetest gift! It's a little wooden figurine signifying serenity. I love it! and I can use all the help I can get when it comes to serentity.

P7260027

After a fairly relaxing afternoon at home, we headed out again to meet up with Deb in Kirkland to listen to a folk band play. It was really fun. I wish we could have stayed longer but the two young'uns started getting sleepy around 8:00 so we headed home. But not before we listened to an hour of singing and Kenzie and I even did some dancing.

Seb is flirting with Deb
P7260009 (2)

Here we are dancing. I am appalled by how fat I look. I am not eating again until Christmas. But we sure had fun. oh yah... and we washed our feet when we got home.

P7260004 (2) P7260003 (2)

The kids watching the show
P7260001 (2)

Seb fell over :)
P7260002 (2)

All in all it was an eventful and fun day. Tomorrow we are going for a walk with JL and Karen and then to a waterpark. After that we'll be picking up CJ, "the Dad" at the airport. I CAN'T WAIT to see him again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

Your kids are adorable. It is VERY exhausting to be a SAHM because you NEVER get a break all day long haha! And you do not look fat, you look great!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home