Tuesday, September 13, 2005

dancing

I am home this morning because I have a luncheon to go to that's close to my house.... no point going into the office just to come back here 3 hours later.

Anyhow, Kenzie and I just had a great dancing session. She'd pick a CD, I'd play my favourite song, and we danced. It was mucho fun! :)

Isn't it great that being a mom allows us to just let loose and dance without a care in the world about what we look like doing it ha ha ha

P9130014 (2)

P9130013 (2)

P9130012 (2)

P9130011 (2)

P9130010 (2)

P9130009

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see a skinny woman dancing there. Fun, fun, fun!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Love the pics, Karen! You are looking awesome, btw...

3:51 PM  
Blogger JL said...

OMG - you look so beautiful. and I swear that is the best part about being a mom - you get to be a kid again - this time with the best friend you could ever want. You are so cool.

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The two of you look so sweet dancing around like fools. :)
I love getting silly with my kiddo - it makes parenting so much fun.

You look fantastic, BTW.

Cindy

8:22 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Karen you look awesome! Are you doing anymore cleanses?

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home