Tuesday, September 06, 2005

the boy

I just realized that Seb may be scarred for life. Whereas most kids have cute little nicknames - take Kenzie for example, she thinks her real name is "Kenzie Boo". If, for example, I call her a "ragamuffin", she will be all indignant and say "I am NOT a ragamuffin, I am KENZIE BOO!"

Sebastian on the other hand is called "the boy".

Yes, CJ and I refer to him as Tugboat once in a while when we are blogging... but in actual day to day conversations I think we call him "the boy" more than anything else.

I can't wait for him to say "I am NOT BASTIAN... I am THE BOY!".

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

Ha ha that is too funny! Poor Jackson's nickname is chunka munka. I call him that all the time too.

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! We refer to Tommy as "the boy" a lot, too. Think we're developing complexes?

Cindy

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home