Thursday, September 01, 2005

Mostly pictures

I'm too tired to post much today. Kenzie has been having some bad dreams lately and waking up in the middle of the night. Every night this week, I've been going to her room to lie with her until she falls asleep again. Then, I find it hard to go back to sleep after that. My mind starts racing (work, family, life... you know, the usual).

I've been in a very contemplative mood lately.

On another note, CJ and I had a fabulous dinner last night. (for the life of me I can't remember a single thing we talked about... my mind is mush these days). I do remember though that we agreed we should have "dates" more often. If only we had a babysitter we trust (Sam has been wonderful offering to watch the kids for us, but I don't want to abuse her generosity!!!). It's times like this when I really envy my friends with lots of family around.

Anyway, I didn't want this to be a pity-me post. I just wanted to share these pictures from last night. I love when they giggle.

P8300012

<P8300032

P8300021

P8300008

2 Comments:

Blogger mrsf1231 said...

beautiful pictures as always karen!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Great pics, Karen! I especially love the one of you and Seb. So sweet.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home