Saturday, August 27, 2005

today so far

Well it's been a relatively good day... everything considered. I'm still a bit upset about this board stuff. And CJ is sick with what looks to be the flu... and Sebastian didn't want to take a nap... BUT...

I got in some retail therapy this morning. We went to the Hanna Andersson outlet store and I stocked up on fall clothes for the kids. cute cute cute. They were having amazing sales there. I will never again buy any Hanna stuff off eBay. I even got myself a $5 pair of sweats for when I'm skinny.

Sebastian not sleeping allowed me to take these adorable pictures of him.

P8270016 (2)

P8270017 (2)

and my favourite
P8270011 (2)

It's now 4:15 and I am itching to wake up the Boo. She's been sleeping 3 hours and I want to take her somewhere so she can learn to ride her bike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home