Monday, August 22, 2005

high on starvation

ha ha... I actually do feel kind of high. The cleansing program that I'm doing Isagenix, is great. I feel full of energy, I haven't had a coffee in weeks and I don't feel like I need it, I like the shakes and being able to choose what I want to eat for lunch, and I'm losing weight without feeling hungry (12 pounds so far in 20 days) ....

Having said that,the program includes two days of "cleansing" at the begining and end of the 9-day program. The cleansing consists of drinking 4 large glasses of the isagenix juice drinks, lots of water and having these little rabbit-food snack pellets (which are actually quite tasty).

I am not so keen on the cleansing days - not because I'm hungry, I not hungry right now at all... just because I want to eat. I like the taste of food and I like eating. I am so looking forward to going out for appetizers and drinks with the ladies on Wednesday night.

anyhow... what I started off saying though is true. I feel all energetic and giddy right now... and just a little high on life (or whatever). How fun!

Here are some pictures from yesterday. We had a good time when Julian came over. When his dad called to tell us that Julian's new little sister, Jasmine, had arrived, we celebrated with chocolate cupcakes.

kenzie

Here's a pic of the new BIG BROTHER
jude

Here's a post-cupcake pic of my cutie pie.
kenzie (2)

And here's a pic of Kenzie and seb checking out the pack and play after Julian left.
kenzieandseb

It's all fun and games until someone (~ Seb) pulls someone else's (~ Kenzie's) hair.
kands2

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

I want to be high lol! Well in a good way. Karen is it ok that I just want to kiss both of your kids little chubby cheeks? haha!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

LOVE that first pic of Kenzie - what a mischevious little grin!

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home