Wednesday, August 17, 2005

CJ is such a great Dad

This weekend we had some friends over. They were talking about some issues they are having with daycare - it's the best daycare around. It really is fantastic. But no matter how wonderful a daycare is, parents don't have as much input or control over what their kids do, as stay-at-home parents do. It's the nature of daycare. It is structured and organized - it has to be! (There are a TON of benefits, so if anyone has their kids in daycare, please don't get me wrong. Daycares can be really great places for kids to learn and develop social skills.)

But it made me realize how appreciative I am of CJ and everything he does for us as a family. He is am AMAZING father ("CJ the amazing husband" will be another blog post). He constantly takes the chill'uns on adventures - to the zoo, to the park for picnics, to the Science Center and today... to the aquarium. How many kids are so lucky?!

Kenzie has developed so much since she's been home with CJ. Her vocabulary has increased. She has such a great sense of humor that I think she's learning from her dad. Sebastian has learned how to take naps, sit, roll, and is so sweet and happy and cuddly.

I love watching them together. I love to hear Kenzie and Seb giggle when they are with their Dad.

CJ I LOVE YOU - Thanks for being You!

p.s I dreamt I was pregnant again. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home