Wednesday, August 10, 2005

some days are better than others, some just suck

I had a really crappy meeting this morning. I almost walked out. It was either that or I was going to burst into tears. It ended up getting better but it was one of my all-time "bad" meetings. There is something to be said regarding strength in numbers. I was the only person there representing the client and there were 5 people from the "contractor"-side. I stood my ground, but, boy did I feel beat-up afterwards.

On a brighter note, (note sarcasm) don't you hate when you discover that someone else has screwed up? I hate it because then I feel bad for them, and terribly guilty, and I start to think of all the reasons they could have screwed up and that maybe they are not in a position to make things right... and then I feel even worse and wish I hadn't noticed anything in the first place.

I don't think today is going to be a good day.

I am looking forward to going to sleep tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home